New Member Rookie Toolkit
Resources for you and your clients to help get you through your first year in real estate and beyond.
Continue Your Education
Get career counseling for your post-license and continuing education questions.
- 30 Hours of Post-License Training (Required) - Once you have obtained your license, you are required to complete 30 hours of post-license education prior to your first license renewal. Learn about convenient Home Study and Webinar options .
- Real estate licensees are required to complete continuing education (CE) during each two-year licensing period. Learn more about your CE requirements and options including the Illinois REALTORS® state-approved "paperless" CE, home study and classroom courses.
Inform Clients & Prospects
- Download or order FREE brochures for your clients from RVOICE , the Illinois REALTORS® Advocacy Program that works to ensure that the interests of REALTORS® and property owners are well represented before state and local governments throughout Illinois. Brochure topics include Carbon Monoxide Detectors, How Much Mortgage Can I Afford, Buying a Condo and Getting It Sold.
Know The Law
- Listen to free, 1-hour webinars featuring the Illinois REALTORS® Legal Team, on hot topics in real estate including drones, forms and contracts, TRID and more.
- Download free forms and pamphlets including
- Residential Real Property Disclosure Form
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Form
- Radon Disclosure Forms and Radon Testing Guidelines Pamphlet
Networking and Referral Network
Illinois REALTOR® Magazine