Make Your Job Easier
Prevent agents from making costly mistakes and help them acheive their best performance by encouraging them to enroll in the online GRI program.
Your Agents Will Thrive
REALTORS® who hold the GRI designation average higher income than non-designees. GRI courses give you a competitive advantage and are a great way to stay abreast of changes in the real estate industry.
Promote GRI at Your Next Meeting With These Facts
- GRI courses delve deep into legal and regulatory issues, client systems, technological tools and professional standards.
- REALTORS® who hold a designation average a higher income than non-designees.
- Many courses also provide continuing education credits.
- Broker post-license and Managing Broker pre-license courses count for half of the required hours (when taken through the Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center).
- All courses are online.
- GRI is a lifetime designation which requires NO renewal fees - ever.
- The GRI designation is a mark of distinction that sets brokers apart and gives them a competitive advantage.
Share this file with brokers
Download and share the GRI flier.
Learn more about the program requirements.
Share your GRI success stories with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.